Highlighted

Adobe Animate Randomly Copies and Pastes?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so first off, lets cross off these boxes. I'm fully updated with the software. I have tried restarting again. I'm not accidentally pressing any keys. All I'm doing is selecting and trying to move the item, and it creates a new version of the item instead. Here's a video of my problem.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Animate Randomly Copies and Pastes?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so first off, lets cross off these boxes. I'm fully updated with the software. I have tried restarting again. I'm not accidentally pressing any keys. All I'm doing is selecting and trying to move the item, and it creates a new version of the item instead. Here's a video of my problem.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2019 0