Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate size-changing-failure

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can someone tell me, why this Adobe Animate failure appears?

In CS6 this randomly "size-changing-failure" doesnt existed.

Since CC until today this happens.

And with complex files this happens really often and is extremely annoying.

Any solutions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use screwy numbers? 

animate's only accurate to the nearest .05 and (i don't think anyone can visually detect pixel fractions without a side-by-side comparison).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats a joke right.

There is the free transform tool which does not give you .05 results.

And if I take numbers without comma, the problem is always the same.

Also as you see in the video everybody can visually see distortion of the object (in fullscreen 720p). the white lines, blue lines, black lines are totally shifted. If you layouted a complex character for animation over hours and in the end all your detailed colours and lines are shifted is so disappointing.

I have dozen of objects, which look like crap after working with them, I can post more examples.

As I wrote the failure appeared since CC, I have tested it hours to find a solution also in CS6 comparison. In CS6 is no such problem with this duplicating and instantly random scaling. So they changed something in the program that made it worse and unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't see the problem but if you think you've discovered an adobe bug, report it here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines