Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate support Amphtml Ad

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Adobe team

I have info that google don't support html5 canvas which build by Animate. https://www.ampproject.org/docs/ads/create_amphtml_ad

I have this info: "At Google I/O this year… Google announced a partnership with the Adobe Animate team to bring support for their Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project to Animate CC!"

Can you tell me when it will be support with Animate or you have any tools to create my AMPHTML ad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Google and the Animate team are working together on this. It isn't yet available for use - only announced.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google and the Animate team are working together on this. It isn't yet available for use - only announced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When that update be available? the clients ask for that and google dont give to new publisher to upload the old format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Availability window has yet to be announced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKay so i have a question if someone can answer, in what format do you post straight from adobe animate cc new version. after you press file export and video the bar that pops up so your video can export to your desktop properly so you can then post it straight to youtube ? if your working in action script 3.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a video file, I'd use ActionScript 3.0 as my document type since the majority of tooling is supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg your the guy on lynda.com i watched a lot of your video, great work!  And thanks for the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on that?

Google Ads rejects our html5 ads created with Animate CC and if it doesn't support amp-html soon, we need to use Google Web Designer instead, which is really a mess if you are used to Adobe software...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can verify that it is being worked on. That's all though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Any update on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

We are working with Google on enabling AMP HTML ad creation with Adobe Animate.  Please join our pre-release and help us with your feedback.  You can join here - Adobe Prerelease

Thanks,

Ajay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajay!

I dont find any AMP related solution in the given Beta version.

Do I miss something?

Thank you,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's none. I couldn't find it either. I hope Adobe gets this sorted soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still in development and needs to get to a stable state to be shared with the pre-release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this be a new (different) publish option, as opposed to createjs being whitelisted by the AMP people?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested the new tool and I do a lot of HTML5 banners for Google Ads for clients... Now I have to switch to AMPHTML clients can't load HTML5 ads anymore ?

The conversion from HTML5 or from FLA works good but the publish do not work with symbols...just Images... and it does not work with Shapes.
I would like to add script like HTML5 like stop timeline or interactivity like a focused exit button would that be good ?

The FLA to HTML5 works perfect for me. Now I am doing HTML5 right away with template. It would be perfect for the conversion to be perfect like the FLA > HTML5 converter. Hats off for Adobe Animate Team for doing this in collaboration with Google. I have made so many Ads for Google in Adobe Flash(Now Animate) from the start it was only SWF after it was SWF converted with Swiffy(That was a very cool tool) after only HTML5 made with CreateJS and now the future it is with AMPHTML Ads.

Thank you for considering this... a lot of Ad Creators use Adobe Animate to publish great looking animated ads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Just want to let you all know that AMPHTML Ad plugin beta is now available in the latest update of Adobe Animate 19.2

In addition, this update has multiple enhancements including support for Layer blend modes, Domain dependency removal for Adobe Fonts, Pin option in Frame Picker panel that lets you keep the symbol loaded even if the symbol is not selected and an option to keep multiple Frame Picker panel open side by side, Eraser enhancements including Erase only active layer, mirror Eraser and Brush settings and much more.

Please update your copy of Animate 2019 to the latest using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to avail these.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohanaraj, thank you so much for this post, at least we see something is really happening in the background!

Do you welcome feedbacks from us, or you already know, it is full of bugs, and you dont want to get disturbed by hundreds of bug report comments?

My biggest concern that even if i create the simplest animation and i copy the generated code into AMP Validator (https://validator.ampproject.org/), it gives back so many error messages.

Keep up the good work, we are so hungry for a stable version!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We are definitely looking for the issues / feedback that you have on the plugin. Please join our beta program where we can collaborate more closely and you will have an early access to our developmental builds and features. Please signup to the program if you are interested using http://adobe.ly/20AEkbJ

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohan, thanks for the link, but when i click on it, i get the following message:

Sorry!

This link is no longer valid. Please contact the Program Admin.

Contact Adobe Prerelease Support for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, can you please PM me your email id so that i can send you an invite?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, someone tested files amphtml exported from animate cc in firefox? I maked a simple banner, and tested any browser, it was ok in Chrome, Edge, but in Firefox the animation isn't working. A review the code... I am believe the problem is a preloader. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly i'm having the same problems as israel_carvalho. A new client wishes AMP Ads. Normally i use Adobe Animate to build banners. So i was very happy to find the Plugin (which by the way could only be installed with the previous Animate version 19). But encountering the Firefox problem and considering the "Beta"-Status i'm really unsure if it wouldn't be wiser to go with GoogleWebDesigner. At least for the time this Plugin isn't 100% reliable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, what's the status of creating AMP banners from within Adobe Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines