Highlighted

Adobe Animate support Amphtml Ad

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Adobe team

I have info that google don't support html5 canvas which build by Animate. https://www.ampproject.org/docs/ads/create_amphtml_ad

I have this info: "At Google I/O this year… Google announced a partnership with the Adobe Animate team to bring support for their Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project to Animate CC!"

Can you tell me when it will be support with Animate or you have any tools to create my AMPHTML ad?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

Google and the Animate team are working together on this. It isn't yet available for use - only announced.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Animate support Amphtml Ad

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Adobe team

I have info that google don't support html5 canvas which build by Animate. https://www.ampproject.org/docs/ads/create_amphtml_ad

I have this info: "At Google I/O this year… Google announced a partnership with the Adobe Animate team to bring support for their Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project to Animate CC!"

Can you tell me when it will be support with Animate or you have any tools to create my AMPHTML ad?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

Google and the Animate team are working together on this. It isn't yet available for use - only announced.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When that update be available? the clients ask for that and google dont give to new publisher to upload the old format.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 1
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Availability window has yet to be announced.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKay so i have a question if someone can answer, in what format do you post straight from adobe animate cc new version. after you press file export and video the bar that pops up so your video can export to your desktop properly so you can then post it straight to youtube ? if your working in action script 3.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 0
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a video file, I'd use ActionScript 3.0 as my document type since the majority of tooling is supported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg your the guy on lynda.com i watched a lot of your video, great work!  And thanks for the answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on that?

Google Ads rejects our html5 ads created with Animate CC and if it doesn't support amp-html soon, we need to use Google Web Designer instead, which is really a mess if you are used to Adobe software...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2018 1
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can verify that it is being worked on. That's all though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Any update on that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

We are working with Google on enabling AMP HTML ad creation with Adobe Animate.  Please join our pre-release and help us with your feedback.  You can join here - Adobe Prerelease

Thanks,

Ajay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajay!

I dont find any AMP related solution in the given Beta version.

Do I miss something?

Thank you,

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's none. I couldn't find it either. I hope Adobe gets this sorted soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still in development and needs to get to a stable state to be shared with the pre-release.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 1
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this be a new (different) publish option, as opposed to createjs being whitelisted by the AMP people?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0