• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate tab won't move from bottom of the screen.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open animate, it loads normally with the loading screen in the middle of the screen; however, when it opens, it is located at the bottom of the screen so only the very top of the tab is visible, and it won't let me move it around the screen or go fullscreen. It makes a beep sound that indicates an error whenever i click on it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application and it hasn't worked. All of the other adobe applications work and move normally i dont know why this is a problem with Animate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Have you tried restarting your machine?

windows or mac?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

Maybe the ESC key?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

uninstall animate including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any suggestions for how to fix this? Animate has been up to date and this problem has been occuring for months through multiple updates, and hasn't been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried restarting your machine?

windows or mac?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

Maybe the ESC key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restarted my mac a few times and reinstalling, but somehow hitting esc fixed the problem, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel Adobe Animate please. I spent hours woking on something and then this exact same thing happened. I still cant fix it. And I have deadlines. Sorry for the rant but this is very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

uninstall animate including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines