• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Animate CC doesn't want to open. You have this gray screen all the time with the ball jumping in the bottom left corner. I have already restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled again, but nothing worked.

Rômulo5FE6_0-1619728917266.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you click the EXPAND icon in the upper right corner to go full screen? Do you have more than one monitor? What is your screen resolution?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not expand. It crashes and I can't expand or minimize the program. I have to use the task manager to get it off the screen. When I installed it, I managed to use it for two days, then it started to give this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OOF - that's an issue I haven't ever seen. I would try uninstalling, cleaning your OS system as much as possible and reinstalling.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines