Highlighted

Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 keeps on making straight scribbles when i tap using pen tablet

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, this weird problem only happens when i tried to draw with my deco 01 xp-pen tablet. i only tapped a single dot and these strokes appears. i cant scribble anything other than this too. my pen works well in my other drawing softwares.
but its working just fine when im using mouse.
i tried reopening the software, restarting my laptop and still have the same issue
can anyone please help me solve this?
error.PNG

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 keeps on making straight scribbles when i tap using pen tablet

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, this weird problem only happens when i tried to draw with my deco 01 xp-pen tablet. i only tapped a single dot and these strokes appears. i cant scribble anything other than this too. my pen works well in my other drawing softwares.
but its working just fine when im using mouse.
i tried reopening the software, restarting my laptop and still have the same issue
can anyone please help me solve this?
error.PNG

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020 0
_maria_ LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Animate community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0