• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe play button is not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so im not doing anything special or complicated with my animation besides having a video running along side of ita nd most of the cases i see are more complicated thing so thats why i turned here ever so often when i press enter to play my animation nothing happens not a think i checked my fps and the funny thing is it normally goes away once i reset it i was wondering mainly if anyone knows how to fix this and if anyone else has tehis problem is it just casue i have a long video in my animation (btw the video is put in the way where it dosent get exported i forgot the name) anywya here is a screenshot Screenshot (32).png

TOPICS
Error , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is enter the shortcut for play?

click file>edit kb shortcuts and check. or even better, create a custom set of shortcuts and reassign or leave all settings alone.

what happens if you click the play button (above timeline adjacent to pause || )?

if those don't help and there are no error messages, reset your preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

p.s.  save your work with increasing version number appended so you don't lose your work.  it already looks like you retrieved a recovery file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines