Highlighted

Adobe wont detect my stroke right away

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to move the stylus more than an inch for adobe to detect it moving creating a straight line and not allowing for easy drawing. i have tried changing windows pen and tablet settings but nothing i have tied works, i also restarted my driver and looked for updates.

i have a monoprice tablet 6.24 x 10 or something like that and my pc specs are up to the task since i have

1080 nvidia graphics card

Ryzen 7 2700

16 GB ram

Most issues of this nature are resolved by updating Graphic drivers. Can you try updating drivers by visiting the manufacturer's site and checking for updates?

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe wont detect my stroke right away

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to move the stylus more than an inch for adobe to detect it moving creating a straight line and not allowing for easy drawing. i have tried changing windows pen and tablet settings but nothing i have tied works, i also restarted my driver and looked for updates.

i have a monoprice tablet 6.24 x 10 or something like that and my pc specs are up to the task since i have

1080 nvidia graphics card

Ryzen 7 2700

16 GB ram

Most issues of this nature are resolved by updating Graphic drivers. Can you try updating drivers by visiting the manufacturer's site and checking for updates?

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it happens with my mouse too but smaller

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated it and I found out sometimes it is caused by "support tablet PC" being checked or left on when I need it on for Photoshop. It's really annoying to have to toggle it on and off between programs but it works at least. Thank you for your time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 0