Highlighted

After 17 years I finally understand Symbols - I think! YAY

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Adobghanis,

I just wanted to share with the whole community, after almost 2 decades, many many training courses and video tutorials. I can use Flash\Animate symbols and understand what they do now. Oh, and how powerful they are when trying to quickly churn out animation.

I have been using Flash from since I was in school back in the days when it was still owned by Macromedia. 

Message for anyone trying to learn how to use Adobe Animate especially its most important feature Symbols, its don't give up... one day you might figure them out like me. 

I absolutely love Animate now!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After 17 years I finally understand Symbols - I think! YAY

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Adobghanis,

I just wanted to share with the whole community, after almost 2 decades, many many training courses and video tutorials. I can use Flash\Animate symbols and understand what they do now. Oh, and how powerful they are when trying to quickly churn out animation.

I have been using Flash from since I was in school back in the days when it was still owned by Macromedia. 

Message for anyone trying to learn how to use Adobe Animate especially its most important feature Symbols, its don't give up... one day you might figure them out like me. 

I absolutely love Animate now!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 3
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations! What an amazing achievement!

I wish you a really great time using symbols and everything else Animate has to offer!

Please let us know if you need further assistance in your learning journey.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... My poor brain. so much time invested in learning adobe apps. its good to finally understand one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
Guide ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done, mate! 🙂 🙂 🙂

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understanding of nested symbols and how to control them is the biggest "AHA!" moment for animators using Animate CC! Congrats!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0