Highlighted

After applying bones, moving the entire character up or down?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I've figured it out. If I select all the layers and hit Q, I can move the whole thing.

I've created a bone structure and its pieces move fine, but how do I move the entire character up or down? I have a standing character and I want it to kneel, but I can't make that happen. Everything seems to revolve around my first bone-point, the head. It's like the head in pinned in place. I can manipulate the legs into the kneeling position, but it's like the character is lifing its legs up instead of falling to its knees.

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After applying bones, moving the entire character up or down?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I've figured it out. If I select all the layers and hit Q, I can move the whole thing.

I've created a bone structure and its pieces move fine, but how do I move the entire character up or down? I have a standing character and I want it to kneel, but I can't make that happen. Everything seems to revolve around my first bone-point, the head. It's like the head in pinned in place. I can manipulate the legs into the kneeling position, but it's like the character is lifing its legs up instead of falling to its knees.

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?