• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my Animate (.fla) for one of my projects were all deleted (Not corrupt)

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the only user on my PC. I generally save every so often with "BlahBlah v001, BlahBlah v002, etc" to avoid messing up my progress because of frequent crashes/corruption. And today, I get on my pc and I can't find any of the .fla files on my pc from that specific project (Yet, other past projects are still there). Somebody please help me, I actually don't know what to do. I have months into this. I actually just don't know what's going on. Im using some software to recover deleted files off my pc as I post this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure this is an Animate issue but were your FLA files saved to an external drive or a cloud-based folder? Have you scanned for any viruses? When you go to the Recent Files list from inside Animate do you see them listed? If so, what happens when you click on them? 

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to open recent, and it shows this message.

elephants4sale_0-1620013484291.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm not good. How about my other questions?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines