Highlighted

Alternative to Swivel in Mac-OS Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have the common problem that when export flash movies get files with visuel errors. So, 
I used Swivel(from Playgrounds) to convert SWF to MP4 files successfully, but now Swivel is not compatible with the new Mac-OS Catalina. ¿Does anybody have a software recomendation to convert SWF to MP4 files?.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alternative to Swivel in Mac-OS Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have the common problem that when export flash movies get files with visuel errors. So, 
I used Swivel(from Playgrounds) to convert SWF to MP4 files successfully, but now Swivel is not compatible with the new Mac-OS Catalina. ¿Does anybody have a software recomendation to convert SWF to MP4 files?.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 0
Guide ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to video from Animate or if that is problematic render a PNG sequence and convert that to video in Premiere.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Animate/Export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0
sirtaco LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting answer, I'll try this, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 1