Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMPHTML - Adobe Animate Export

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am used to Google Web Designer to design GDN banners. I started using Adobe Animate to create AMPHTML banners but my export file is always too big for Google Display (max 150ko). Can I actually reduce the export size of my file through Animate? Like you can do with a .gif export? 

Thanks,

S.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can adjust your publish settings to set the size you want to export to see if you can get it down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found that if I convert normal HTML5 canvas banners to AMPHTML with the plug in because it doesn't spritesheet the images the resulting the export is generally a lot bigger. That is in addition to a number of other issues with the AMPHTML plugin, i.e. it doesn't convert text to shapes so unless to manually add a reference to the web font in the output HTML file, text is all over the place, the resulting HTML isn't compliant with Google display, i.e. Google don't allow an analytics tag but there is no way to stop it being inserted with the plugin, and a couple other issues. Being able to edit the HTML template used by the plugin would help but I couldn't find it for the life of me.

It really surprises me that anyone would release an AMPHTML plugin that doesn't produce Google compliant code, what else would most people be using this for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines