Highlighted

Anchors not working in adobe animate with my illustrator file

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I need help with Adobe animate. I made my character in illustrator. I wanted to animate my character in adobe animate. I went to file - import - import to stage and picked my illustrator file. Everything imported correctly. I made my illustrator file organized with layers to properly animate my characters parts. But when I go to use the subselection tool in adobe animate in doesnt show any anchors. How do I fix this problem? I need anchors to animate my character. 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Import and export, Missing feature, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anchors not working in adobe animate with my illustrator file

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I need help with Adobe animate. I made my character in illustrator. I wanted to animate my character in adobe animate. I went to file - import - import to stage and picked my illustrator file. Everything imported correctly. I made my illustrator file organized with layers to properly animate my characters parts. But when I go to use the subselection tool in adobe animate in doesnt show any anchors. How do I fix this problem? I need anchors to animate my character. 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Import and export, Missing feature, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?