• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android AIR Publish Error "aapt" cannot be verified MacOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to allow through security settingsunable to allow through security settingserror I get when clicking cancel on box beforeerror I get when clicking cancel on box beforeproof I have overrided gatekeeperproof I have overrided gatekeeper

I have gatekeeper overrided (via master terminal command), and it does not give me an option to allow "aapt" once it has flagged this "error". I have also added all aapt to "developer tools" without any luck. Was able to publish APK without any issues on a Windows machine. I have also tried command clicking Animate, but same reuslts. Please let me know how I can correct this... Really regret updating to Catalina; it's been nothing but trouble... super frustrating.

Update: Published IPA successfully on Windows machine... suspect problem lies within macOS.

TOPICS
Error , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happened to me also using AIR SDK. Had to re-enable Gatekeeper, then "manually" approve AAPT. So annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines