Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Quiz - Game Loading

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I want to make a Loading for a quiz I'm preparing.

In the beginning there will be the Wallpaper of the game (Frame 1) and then (Frame 2) will come out of Loading, which will be for 1-2 minutes. Then it will automatically take me to the next Frame that will exit the button to start the game.

How i can do that?

Notice: I have, also, a text "Loading." that i want to do a transition (in 1-2 minutes of Loading) and show me in 3 different Frames this:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What exactly do you need to wait for while this loading message appears?

Because normally what happens is wait for the game to load the questions from some online database or local file (e.g.: JSON) and while this loading process happens you just leave your game stopped at say frame 1. After the loading process is complete, you move your game to the next frame, for example.

Please let us know.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know that! The questions are passed by me inside the Layers and I want to make a little wait of the game at the beginning, that is, as if loading the game before the Start button appears to start the Game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines