Animate 20.5 color problems + file won't re-open

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I was working on Animate (2D animation) and I encountered a few problems :

the minors problems :

- with my brush : sometimes I paint above an other color but my brush stroke goes behind or partially behing for no apparent reason (no symbol anywhere ; my brush properties seems ok : "paint normally" mode on)

- my paint bucket tool sometimes doesn't work while I am 200% there is no gape anywhere in the shape I want to fill.

the bigger problem please helpe meeee I kinda want to cry :

- my file just shot down with a error message. And.it.won't.re-open. All I have is a error message "A problem occurred while opening the file blabla". PLEASE HELP me recover it. I worked for hours on it T_T

Does anyone have a clue about what should I do besides crying?

Sorry for my poor english, not my 1st langage, hopefully it's understandable enough 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can learn to save your files with increasing version number appended so this never happens again.

you can check for a recovery file (if you have not disabled that option).

you can rename the problematic fla to a rar > use winrar to repair it > rename the repaired rar to a fla > see if that will open in animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines