Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

animate 2020-animation problem with the "bones" tool

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I animated 2 characters (in vector) that I bought in an image bank and that I reworked a little (simplified) with AI and I animate a walking session from left to right with the tool "bones". These characters were imported in pieces (head, body, arms, etc.) via copy / paste from AI to ANIMATE. When I view the walking animations internally in the scenario, everything works fine but when I view them in the browser (Chrome), the left (rear) leg of my 2 characters does not move and I notice that it is the same problem for both.
Some post-post error messages include "Changing the transformation point in an interpolation may produce unexpected results. (22)".
Can you help me ?

TOPICS
Error , Other , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't use the bone tool, use layer parenting instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4O_A5WGVc&t=6s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines