Highlighted

Animate 2020 crashes when opening application

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to successfully launch Adobe Animate on my Surface 3 Laptop which currently runs Windows 10 (Version 1909) which is the current windows version, however after numerous attempts to open the application, which has included a reinstallation, however it still comes up with a Crash report window a few seconds after trying to open the application. I have ruled out the possibility of a compatibility issue as I have attempted to run the application in compatibility mode Windows 8.1

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate 2020 crashes when opening application

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to successfully launch Adobe Animate on my Surface 3 Laptop which currently runs Windows 10 (Version 1909) which is the current windows version, however after numerous attempts to open the application, which has included a reinstallation, however it still comes up with a Crash report window a few seconds after trying to open the application. I have ruled out the possibility of a compatibility issue as I have attempted to run the application in compatibility mode Windows 8.1

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2020 1

Have something to add?