• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2020 Files Fail to Open in Animate 2021

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two nearly identical Dell computers. One has Adobe Animate 2020 installed and the other has Adobe 2021 installed. Files that were created in Adobe Animate 2020 fail to open in Adobe Animate 2021. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all flas fail or one is failing.

if it's all, i don't see that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all files are failing to open. The files open fine in Animate 2020 on the one computer that has it installed but not on the computer that has been updated to Animate 2021. I'm going to wipe clean this computer and reinstall Animate to see if that helps.

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've never heard that's an issue. 

it's a problem going the other way creating something in animate/flash and trying to open in a flash/animate more than 2 versions earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines