Highlighted

Animate 2020 slow on Macbook?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wacom tablet is drawing slow on the program; but this is not the issue in particular. The program as a whole, without the tablet, is very slow. I even closed all programs running in the background, only leaving Animate 2020 on.

Is it possible to rollback to 2017? I'm currently using the trial since I planned on re-buying it, but if this is not possible then I will not bother and will instead find a new animation program, since this is just not worth the trouble until I'm able to afford a new laptop. 

2017 worked PERFECTLY on my old laptop, and my windows; but this however, 2020, seems to be lagging a lot and does not let me draw anything. I have a similar issue with illustrator, but in that case, it is easy for me to use photoshop.

MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)

1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GBRAM 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate 2020 slow on Macbook?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wacom tablet is drawing slow on the program; but this is not the issue in particular. The program as a whole, without the tablet, is very slow. I even closed all programs running in the background, only leaving Animate 2020 on.

Is it possible to rollback to 2017? I'm currently using the trial since I planned on re-buying it, but if this is not possible then I will not bother and will instead find a new animation program, since this is just not worth the trouble until I'm able to afford a new laptop. 

2017 worked PERFECTLY on my old laptop, and my windows; but this however, 2020, seems to be lagging a lot and does not let me draw anything. I have a similar issue with illustrator, but in that case, it is easy for me to use photoshop.

MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)

1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GBRAM 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?