Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2021 Publish Files Open to Blank Screen w/CreateJS Errors

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Everyone,
I teach Animate and my students are using Animate 2020 CIB. I'm having issues with HTML5 files. They play fine when tested; however, upon publishing, they open to a blank screen (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox). In looking through the errors, it seems the createjs is either not found or is "insecure." This happens when I try to publish more complex animations from the text - those with larger libraries and animations (i.e. Lesson 8).  I even deleted all of the textbook files, restarted everything, then played the text's 08End publish file and am still getting the same errors (see below).

When I publish a simple animation of my own creation, it plays fine. I am stumped! Any suggestions? I have unchecked the "Hosted Libraries" button to no avail.

The latest warning are:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'file:///C:/Users/lastName/Downloads/animate2020cib/Lesson08/08End/WebAudioPluginTest.fail' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, chrome-untrusted, https.
c._isFileXHRSupported @ createjs.min.js:18

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin data.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED createjs.min.js:18
c._isFileXHRSupported @ createjs.min.js:18

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, did you go into the publish settings and tell it not to use hosted libraries?

Second, are you paying attention to any warnings in the output window when you publish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yes, to both.  Hosted Libraries is unchecked.  Based on ouput, I think the issue might be the browser blocking the bitmaps (security)?

WARNINGS:
Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (47)
Color effects are published as a filter and subject to the same limitations. (2)
Filters are very expensive and are not updated once applied. Cache as bitmap is automatically enabled when a filter is applied. This can prevent animations from updating.
Applying "cache as bitmap" to an animated instance will prevent the animation from updating.
Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.
Motion tweens are published as frame by frame animations. Use classic tweens where possible. (8)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines