• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate being weird

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe Animate is working so far but it started doing something. It blacks out where I am animating and it'll cover the things I can click on except for the 3 choice to close, expand, or minumize. It didn't let me close for a long while since I have to save what I made. The menu that asks me if I want my animation to be saved shows nothing, not even the options to save them. I did try to press where the save or cancle button was but it only would pop back up as soon as it goes away. It stopped when I made my task manager help me force quit it. The same thing is going on from time to time still, though I hit control s to save it so I don't have to force quit it again., just simply close it with my close button that's usually on the top right corner of Animate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

create a custom shortcut in animate (if you don't already have one)

reset your preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

confirm you were successful by checking shortcuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines