Highlighted

Animate Brush Issues On Surface Pro

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For reference; am using a Surface Pro i7 Model 1796

I am having issues with the brush tool in adobe animate. More specifically in that at the beginning of each new stroke, I experience a slight straight line.

This appears to be time-based as I can usually adapt to it by simply drawing slower. However, this approach significantly hinders workflow as it limits any gestural movement.

I was wondering if any of you have experienced similar problems and what potential fixes you may have.

Thank you

Hi mate,

This is common and there is no fix yet.

Surface Pen is not supported by Animate at this stage. There is at least one such topic a week here, maybe more, so search and you'll find them.

There may be support for Surface Pro in the future, but for now if you want to draw in Animate plug in an Intuos Pro.

Best

NT

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate Brush Issues On Surface Pro

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For reference; am using a Surface Pro i7 Model 1796

I am having issues with the brush tool in adobe animate. More specifically in that at the beginning of each new stroke, I experience a slight straight line.

This appears to be time-based as I can usually adapt to it by simply drawing slower. However, this approach significantly hinders workflow as it limits any gestural movement.

I was wondering if any of you have experienced similar problems and what potential fixes you may have.

Thank you

Hi mate,

Surface Pen is not supported by Animate at this stage. There is at least one such topic a week here, maybe more, so search and you'll find them.

There may be support for Surface Pro in the future, but for now if you want to draw in Animate plug in an Intuos Pro.

Best

NT

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Guide ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Best

NT

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I too have had this issue, but I am not sure if it's an adobe fix or a windows fix. Hopefully, they figure it out soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 1