• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 19.2 Update crashes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished the 19.2 update (April 3, 2019) and now the program crashes after working for a few minutes. It seems that copying and pasting within a grouped object is the thing that crashes it. I've tried it in an old file and in an new file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Hi All -

Just want to let you know that we have just pushed a hotfix that addresses the paste in place crash issue. Request you to update your copy of Animate to the latest(19.2.1.408) to avail the fix.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a confirmed 'known issue' in the last pre-release of 19.2.

I thought they would have fixed it before pushing the update

If you tend to use groups, you'd better go back to the previous version, mate!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I've rolled back to 19.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue. I rolled back to 19.1 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup me too..any posts any where when/if this problem will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely with the next update. But when that can be expected, I have no idea.

Maybe someone from the dev team will cast more light on the matter, probably Mohan? Mohanaraj​

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all those that are facing this issue,

Can you provide us with details on the OS and the version of OS on which you are running Adobe Animate?

If you are in a rush, I suggest getting in touch with us directly using this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 version 1803..updated 4/10/2019 and 4/5/2019 recently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look like a known issue. Let's wait for Mohan from the Engineering team to provide us with an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Home - v 1803 - build 17134.706

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Apologies for the inconvenience, Paste in place inside Drawing object or Group has this issue (listed as part of the known issue in 19.2  as well and Paste works in case if that is of any help in the interim). We are working on a fix and if you would like to get an early access to the developmental builds with the bug fixes via our prerelease program, please PM me.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

While I can confirm that v19.2 has removed some of the v19.1 bugs, new ones seem to bubble up. This is an infinitive drama, Complex software is never bugfree. So feel free to post your bug reports here: Adobe Animate CC Feature Request/Bug Report Form

But be aware, it's some work to describe details and steps of reproducibility.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm, this version is more unstable than Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.

Can also confirm that pasting into groups causes it to boil another bunny.

Mac OS 10.14.3    Animate CC 19.2 build 405

Edit: I’ll roll back to 19.1 as soon as I get a chance because that was the most stable version I ever had. (I’ve been using Flash since about version 1.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. To be sure, I haven't come across as many instances of performance and crash related issues in the latest version of Adobe Animate. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with the URL of this post. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Meanwhile, if you haven't tried these solutions already, I suggest giving them a go.

Re-create preferences

Uninstall Adobe Animate using the CC cleaner and reinstall it : Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Create a new user account and try using the software from that account.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My animate shuts down on itself 1 minute of opening it. When it finishes closing out all my files it freezes and stops responding, forcing me to force quit. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the solutions I provided have not helped, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All -

Just want to let you know that we have just pushed a hotfix that addresses the paste in place crash issue. Request you to update your copy of Animate to the latest(19.2.1.408) to avail the fix.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks it works, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant, thanks! I will try it out asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines