• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2017 Black Screen

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello randomly my ANCC17 Turns black all and i need to kill the process to evade this

any help?

animate error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

If your graphic drivers have been updated by visiting the manufacturer's site, I suggest getting in touch with the tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care​ for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey IvanShio,

Could you please update us with your system specifications?

Most probably this kind of issues happen due to incompatible graphic drivers, so could you check for any updates to them as well?

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 PRO x64 | Nvidia GT 740 (Updated)

12GB Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for the info.

Can you also tell if there any specific actions which triggers the above issue, and how often does it happen?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same problem too. It has been happening for years across different versions of Animate and on different computers. I get it happen at least once or twice a day and as far as I can tell it's usually if I'm panning or drawing with the brush tool.

My current computer specs are:

Windows 10 PC
CPU- i7-7700 3.6ghz
16GB DDR4 Ram
NVidia GTX 1060 6GB

But as I mentioned earlier, it has happened on various computers over a number of years using both AMD and Nvidia cards/drivers

animate crash.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your graphic drivers have been updated by visiting the manufacturer's site, I suggest getting in touch with the tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care​ for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for me. kinda rubbish, doesn't happen in any other apps so I think it's a bit early to blame the graphics drivers, adobe guy!

OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 10 Home

OS Version:                10.0.17134 N/A Build 17134

Processor(s):              Intel64 Family 6 Model 79 Stepping 1 GenuineIntel ~3001 Mhz

Total Physical Memory:     65,447 MB

NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)

adobe2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem facing me. please any other options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that my suggestion did not help. Please contact the tech support team using the link I shared earlier. They should be able to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone ever managed to solve this? I was in contact with customer care last November (2019) and I was told it'll be fixed in an update "soon". The technician also told me that I'm the only person to ever report this issue... which is clearly a lie since this thread exists and I have other coworkers with the same issue.

I even bought a new graphics card because they said it would help... nothing changed. This is embarrassing and shows how much adobe doesn't listen to its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines