• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2019 and also latest Animate CC 2020. Test export has stopped?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope someone will be able to explain an answer for me. Just recently, when I test an animation, no matter the browser, it either doesn't update the animation or it does not play at all. This is for all browsers, although in chrome incognito mode, it seems to update. At the moment I am having to publish and check the html5 file to check my amended animations. I do not have any blockers on my browsers and I have used CC 2020 and 2019 with the latter being more succesful as at least it will open sometimes.

Some people are suggesting it's a createjs issue. Some new code and libaries? Adobe haven't updated in time or something? Could this be any other issue. I have cleared my all my browser caches to no avail. All my setting/export are correct. How is it  that the html5 will work but the test won't?

I am a novice to this, so if you can explain in layman's terms it will be very helpful. 

Kind Regards

A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to the Animate forum from Get Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines