Highlighted

Animate CC 2019 Copy+Paste issues

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have A problem, when i copy an symbol from one flash file, and paste it to other flash file animate is crashing! help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate CC 2019 Copy+Paste issues

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have A problem, when i copy an symbol from one flash file, and paste it to other flash file animate is crashing! help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using the library panel's 'new library panel' can you drag and drop from the donor panel to the recipient?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops sorry no

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only if by 'sorry no', you mean animate crashes when you do that, reset your preferences -

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/animate-cc-crashes-on-launch-startup.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

if you meant something else, what was that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2019 1