• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2019 crashing all of the time

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disturbed by the new version of Animate CC.  I am using the latest and every time I open a file or try to work, I am spending lots of time waiting for this damn program to start working.  It keeps saying not responding.  What have you done with my program that I teach and use professionally.  The way that you have programmed the symbols to work has slowed my workflow down to a crawl. Are you going to fix this?  Do you have a fix that I don't know about?  Have you decided that you don't want to have an animation program any more?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

or remove

Win:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines