Highlighted

Animate CC 2019 fails to load the New project dialog when using proxy

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is my first time here.  We have installed Animate CC 2019 (v19.2.1) on Windows 10 workstations at our workplace and we need to connect to Internet through proxy.  

When we open Animate CC, the "create" dialog (not the splash screen) does not show.  The "New" option in the menu is dimmed.   So we tried to select "New from template" and create a new animation from template, the project is created and the "New" option is now selectable.  If we select "New" option, a blank dialog is displayed.  

We have also tried to disable the proxy in Windows and re-open the Animate CC, there is no such issue (i.e. the create dialog can be shown without issue).

Our workstations have disabled the Windows Firewall.   Is there any way for us to take a look at and resolve this issue? Thank you.

TOPICS
Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate CC 2019 fails to load the New project dialog when using proxy

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is my first time here.  We have installed Animate CC 2019 (v19.2.1) on Windows 10 workstations at our workplace and we need to connect to Internet through proxy.  

When we open Animate CC, the "create" dialog (not the splash screen) does not show.  The "New" option in the menu is dimmed.   So we tried to select "New from template" and create a new animation from template, the project is created and the "New" option is now selectable.  If we select "New" option, a blank dialog is displayed.  

We have also tried to disable the proxy in Windows and re-open the Animate CC, there is no such issue (i.e. the create dialog can be shown without issue).

Our workstations have disabled the Windows Firewall.   Is there any way for us to take a look at and resolve this issue? Thank you.

TOPICS
Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0

Have something to add?