Hello,

I'm contacting you because I think that I tried everithing on my side

Here is the issue

I just bought a Surface book 2

i7-6600U 2,6Ghz

16Gb RAM

500Gb SSD

Graphic card NVIDIA GTX 1050 2 Go

I think that in term of performences we should be ok. BUT when I creat a new ADOBE ANIMATE project, my playback cadence is going between 5 and 12 fps, when my project is set to 30fps

The issue appears even if I creat 2 simple lines in 2 different frames, and when I play them in loop

Even if my PREVIEW MODE is set in FAST or FULL it doesn't change at all. I always have the same cadence in Fast and Full mode

I tryed to reinstall Creative cloud and Animate --> Doesn't work

I tryed to reset my preferences --> Doesn't work

I even tryed to reinstall my Windows 10 deleting all my files --> Doesn't work to!

I tryed to install ANIMATE CC 2019, my cadence went to 20fps for a 30fps project. Little bit better but always bad looking for my computer abilities

During these playbacks, my performance never goes up to more than half the capacity of my pc (for memory, GPU...) (the caputer down there is in french, don't panic. But you can see the performance of my computer during playback)

Annotation 2020-05-31 173613.png

My screen is a touchscreen , idk if it can help

I'm asking your help. I look at every performence parameters possible, nothing worked

How can I use ANIMATE normally with a normal playback? with all my computer abilities?

Do you have an idea of why my powerful computer cannot read 2 or 30 pictures of simple lines without downgrade my cadence?

(During my tests, Animate was the only soft launched)

Thanks for your time

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Animate installed. which is 20.0.3. They have fixed this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines