• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2020 no longer outputs for testing in a browser after a new untitled document is saved.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Animate CC 2020 on an iMac running OS Mojave 10.14.6.  The softwear use to work just fine.  But now it only works fine on a newly created untitled and unsaved document.  As soon as I save the new untitled document,  Animate no longer outputs the document for testing it in a browser.  Instead, I get the message below everytime I try to test in a browser a newly saved Animate document....

Directory Can't be Found.png

I've restarted my computer several times  and checked for Animate softwear updates, but I continue to get the same output error message everytime after saving a newly created untitled and unsaved Animate document. As long as I don't save a new untitled Animate document the softwear works fine with creating it and outputing it for testing it in browser. But if I save the document, I loose the ability to output the document for testing in a browser to see if my animation is working as I'm creating it to work.  Is there a solution for this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?