• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC behaving weirdly - object names go all wrong. have to quit and reload

Participant ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a massive .fla file I have resumed working on that has been through mullions of version and has thousands of lines of code associated with it and 2000+ items in the library.

Recently using Aniate CC 20.0.2 it works fine ofr a while and then at a certain point I can click on something on the stage or in a move clip and totally  the wrong name shows up in the inspector.

I have been saving quitting animate and restarting it - which gets it working ok again - but it is now happening more and more often.

Anyone recognise this bahviour and any advice appreciated. Fear it is a corrupted .fla file.

The .fla file has moved through many versions of Animate.

Should I start a new .fla file and import the library into it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I copied everything into. new file. Same stuff happening....

NOw updating to 20.0.3.... If it keeps happening I will go down to 19 and see what happens there.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Went back to v 19 . It has stopped.... Pretty big bug....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines