• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC-Button On Click ActionScript/Coding

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I have a question that I am struggling for some time that is the action script for "button on click" as picture below. 
For my part: (look at 1st picture below) When I click "Product" button below, I want the "Product" information to pop out (2nd picture below). But I couldn't solve it with that. Maybe there's a problem on my action script/coding (3rd picture)

My problem is after I click the "product"button (1st picture) it didn't appear anything.

Anyone Professional can help me with that? Thanks a lot! 😄🙏🏻

44534767-A94B-4AC0-85BB-412E2A3C959F.jpeg

A529DAB6-FF69-4DE3-866E-630FC5292D87.jpeg

41C00F23-C511-4CE1-9DE3-EE10F436F950.jpeg

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the code for the btn and function is on the "start page frame", (probably frame number 1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, for the frame no 1 is okay but other frame, it couldn't "pop out" information. This is what I am struggling for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the "pop out" information a single image directly on frame 3? Or is it an animation inside a MovieClip somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already convert the "pop out" information to Button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure what else you are doing here, but the code on the picture is on frame 3 and is only triggered when you enter that frame. When your button - that should have the instance name btn_Product - is clicked, the main timeline should play from frame 3 - the frame you already are on. This is probably not what you want.

You should share some more info on the other code you have, and where it is located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To go to frame 3 you have to write gotoAndStop (3); not gotoAndPlay (3);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried already but is still the same...couldn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

I think it's like Lars said. You're on frame 3 of the main timeline and your code sends the playhead to the frame 3 of the main timeline. The result is that you stay in the same place.

Please confirm if this is the case or please add more infos so we can help you out.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines