• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC - Extensions Issues

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,  my name is yuval, im an animator.

There are several extensions that i got in CS3 and have to find them for Animate CC in order to start working.

* "New Anim Clip"

* "Replace Library names" (for all the chosen objects in the library together at once)

* "go to frame"  (less important)

is anyone knows where can i find them, or maybe some of them are built in "animate CC" already?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Can't you just use Find and Replace?

To find and replace symbols, search for a symbol by name. Replace a symbol with another symbol of any type—movie clip, button, or graphic.

• Select Edit > Find and Replace.

• Select Symbol from the For pop‑up menu.

• For Name, select a name from the pop‑up menu.

• Under Replace With, for Name select a name from the pop‑up menu.

• To select the next occurrence of the specified symbol on the Stage and edit it in place, select Live Edit.

Note: Only the next occurrence is selecte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this through a quick Google search: Flash Extensions

If they work in Flash CC I assume they will probably still work in Animate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thank u for your reply.

I found the monkey site quickly as well, the specific extension I was looking for is not working – "libapend" – replace library names at once.

I thought u will come out with more professional solution.. something that is related to adobe maybe.

I will be thankful if u can help me, i moved to "flash professional 2015" instead of "animate cc" but I still cannot work until I have this extension. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you just use Find and Replace?

To find and replace symbols, search for a symbol by name. Replace a symbol with another symbol of any type—movie clip, button, or graphic.

• Select Edit > Find and Replace.

• Select Symbol from the For pop‑up menu.

• For Name, select a name from the pop‑up menu.

• Under Replace With, for Name select a name from the pop‑up menu.

• To select the next occurrence of the specified symbol on the Stage and edit it in place, select Live Edit.

Note: Only the next occurrence is selected for editing, even if you select Find All in the next step.

• To find a symbol, do one of the following:

• To find the next occurrence of the specified symbol, click Find Next.
    • To find all occurrences of the specified symbol, click Find All.
  • To replace a symbol, do one of the following:

• To replace the currently selected occurrence of the specified symbol, click Replace.
    • To replace all occurrences of the specified symbol, click Replace All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, I didn’t know about this feature, so thank u for that (I was wondering and asking the support team also if there is an inside feature which replace the extension I was looking for).

let me take a second look on this one, at the first look I'm not sure it solves my problem but I will come back to u on this one..

and while we are on the subject, I'm looking for "goto frame" (not action script and stuff), only picking a number and the scroller of the timeline will jump right to this frame.

And one more thing, as you know- double click on the symbol takes you inside it on the same frame, so what I want is- that I will be able to click on the timeline and by pressing a shortcut, it will take me inside on the same frame I was at. (did I explain it well?)

thank u for your time, its appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines