Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANIMATE CC FILE IS NOT RENDERING

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

When I want to Render my Adobe Animte File, its stop in converting .swf itself and not moving further. May I know what is the problem......? I am forwrding the Image also. Please reply immediately.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the publish settings to see where you are saving the SWF. Change it to be on your desktop or in documents, so that it doesn't try to save into a temp folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your reply......

How to check the publish settings......?

If there is no problem with publish settings what to do next......? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the File menu and choose Publish Settings. Choose SWF from the left, if it isn't already chosen, and look at the Output name field. Click on the folder icon to set when the SWF will be published.

It would be worth doing a Control/Test Movie, to see if the SWF works normally. If it does, export to video should work ok too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your Reply......I will do it.....If this process also not working then what is the problem and how can I rectify it.....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the issue resolved or still there ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get this issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines