• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC Library, Links won't automatically apply when using a mc from a library. Is this possible

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, this is my post here so let me apologize in advance if it's hard to understand.

Now for the question. We've been using Flash for a few years now to build web applications where we show the cooling installations values to our customers. To build these pages we have a library with all the different components like valves or compressors. In Flash we were able to grab a component from a library and place it in a new file. When trying to edit this component it would tell you it was linked to somewhere and editing it would break this link. 

Now in Animate CC we have made this same thing possible by placing the components from the library in a second library where we would add these links in this second library so when we would try to edit it when drawing with these components it would sent us to the first library. This feels like the same result with extra steps. I've also noticed that for some reasons these links break regardless. I hope anyone here knows a solution to this.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?