• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc recording content to media encoder won't export and not responding for a long time

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I'm an animator working my project but the issue is when I try to export my Animation to media encoder loads slow and when reached 59% it's stops moving and when you click on it the window will not respond I tried restarting laptop and uninstall animate cc nothing worked  even the u 2020 doesn't respond to  when it reaches 100 and freeze I don't know what is the source of the problem is I tried closing the file open again and every time you export it will stay slow and freeze and not responding does anyone one know how to fix it issue because I worked hard in my project and it gone to waste could it do of my computer ram ?

TOPICS
Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

See if this helps:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry uh how can I find the sequence settings it's not in animate cc I still confused on this issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Just go to the File menu > Export > Export Movie... and in the dialog that pops, choose PNG Sequence and file type.

Give your PNGs a base name; sequential numbering will be added automatically. Press Save.

Another dialog will pop after that to let you choose the settings for the PNGs.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's loading slow on export as png sequence for minutes  and it could freeze again  on 2020 version  do I have go back to older version 2019 and also if that doesn't work should I sent you my project to have a look on what is  the issue on  my exporting ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes time to render the PNGs.

Did that not finish or did you not wait for it to finish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same issues. I have exported .png and have a folder filled with hundreds of them. How do I put them together to be made into a video? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a Mac you can use QuickTime Player to open an image sequence, and export that as video. You also can use Photoshop to open an image sequence and render video, or Premiere and After Effects can do that too.

Here is a discussion about some tools for Windows:

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/21609/what-windows-software-can-assemble-a-sequence-of-pho...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines