• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC Virgin User: how to I preserve preview published to test

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dove heartfirst into Animate CC for the first time zero foreknowledge and somehow from randomly pushing buttons and selection options I managed to fluke a rather quirky animation effect animation effect involving a random loop flickering images. I published i think to 'test' and it been merrily looping away on http://127.0.0.1:8090/projectname.html?14042184. 

Since then I continued playing around with dimishining returns and am about abandon the cuurent the current project. BUT how can preserve this test is WebGL or Flash.? I'm scared that as soon quit Animate this 'stream' will diappear and lose this precious cave art forever. I'm an abolute beginner... Many thnaks.

TOPICS
Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phill,

The moment you 'test' an animation in the browser, it is converted into an html file that is usually stored in the same folder as the Animate document (.fla). You can reopen this html file anytime again in your browser. Moreover, you could convert your animation also to a video or gif format using the export function in Animate CC under file/export.

Good luck with your hypnotic animations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines