• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC won't export entire project (.mov)

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a long project, almost 7500 frames and a little over 5 minutes. Big. I finished it and exported it as a .mov, but only the first three minutes are being exported. The video just ends right then and there. It might be a bug considering I just updated to the most recent version today, but I figured I'd check.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to export in mov format you should choose export video ,

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 2.43.54 PM.png

then you choose the location and file type .mov and the frame size

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 2.44.11 PM.png

good luck

Dr. Ayman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, but that's exactly what I'm doing, even up to the 'when last frame is reached'. It still won't export the whole thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be its a matter of codecs , specially if you are installing third parter players or codecs , so we can try to reinstall the quikquick to make sure of that

you can download quick time from here :

Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows

best

Ayman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported it again after installing QuickTime, same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a computer that could handle such a big export?

If not you can export it in sections and the edit together in Premiere or After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's handled bigger stuff before, so it should be able to. I'll export it in segments if I have to, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Suggest if you try to check the frame it stops at . try to modify this frame by removing or adding any of that thing that might be the reason of stopping at. and then try again if it passed this frame then its the reason and my happens in later on frames

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and i have even tried clearing and removing keyframes an frames at the point where it stops exporting. the swf file when exported shows the whole animation but when i export to video it will only show the first 18 seconds of a 1m 20s animation. Everything is on the main timeline and nothing is nested within any movie clips there are no movie clips just graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a bit late as a response, but I faced a similar problem and couldn't find any answers that actually addressed the problem. I will share what worked for me here so that anyone else searching for a solution in the future may benefit:

I had a simple 13 second scene and for some reason only 8 seconds would export, rrgardless of how I tried to export/preview it. I decided to see what was the "change" at 8 seconds that messed up the programme. What I found was that I had a very large image (way beyond the frame) which I only needed a small part of that I had pasted, and that image was being zoomed out of. When I deleted the image and inserted a smaller sized item, the scene exported to the end. I'm not quite sure why the programme 'can't handle' a big image, but doing what I described above sorted out the problem.

So to summarise: go to the point at which the export cuts and try to work out what has changed that has 'messed up' the porgramme. For me, it was image size. 

I'm no expert, but I hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines