• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate Crash 5 to 5 minutes

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before the update - the program was already horrible - unfortunately it is not a program to work professionally, just for those who want to play by making gifs ... Many studios abandoned Animate and returned to Flash CS6, because Animate Crash for anything from a dash until a click on the menu ...

Now after the update, it crashes if you don't use the program for a long time. I work with animation for big series winning by the hour, but unfortunately the Animate crash of 5 to 5 minutes due to different factors ...

It had a configuration like this:

* i7 2 generation 4 nuclei and 8 T
* GTX 1050
* SSD 500 gb
* HD 1 Tera
* RAM 12 Gb

I thought it could be the configuration, even though I knew my configuration was more than enough - according to the Adobe website. I invested 5K in a new machine:

* Razyn 7 3800 with 8 Necleos and 16 T
* Trindent Gskill 32GB RAM 3,000 MGZ
* B450 Aouros video card
* Cooler Master V550 font
the rest (HD - SSD - Video Card) Keep them the same.

And there are still all these problems described above, that is, even with a Nasa machine Animate will not run because - unfortunately - it is a very, very badly optimized program ... Several friends with studios suffer from the same problem without a Adobe solution and we continue to pay for the pseudo program enriching the company and having losses every day.

I love several products from the company - as well as Premieri Pro that I will buy for my work - but Animate unfortunately leaves a lot to be desired.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

to report to adobe, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run AnCC on a couple of machines with lesser specs and no crashing. Is there any possibility of other software running on your machine that is causing this? How big are your FLA documents?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, _keyframer how are you? Thanks for the comment ...

I believe not, because it crashes even when I don't use other programs ... this has happened since from my other computer - with the lower configuration. Today I work with separate files - due to the crashes.

1 episode divided into 3 scenes in 3 separate files ... the size would be different, but the one I lost was 60 MB, because the others were much larger.

Today I spoke with Adobe support and they took the files to try to find out what happened, but unfortunately, I am redoing everything, because the answer will come out in 48 hours ... But I want to see what they are going to talk about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i routinely use fla files 15 times larger without problems and i do not have a cutting edge computer, but having more than 8gb ram is mandatory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes ... I use 32gb (2x 16) of 3,000 MHZ from Trindent Gskill Brand - I believe I have more than enough for Animate ... I spoke with support, but unfortunately Adobe Animate is only good for a few ... because they said they would answer me in 48 hours and it has been over 1 week and nothing ... I ended up having to redo all the work again and I already delivered it to the client, I'm going to Flash CS6, because the studio people I know migrated to him and solved the problems ... but I thank everyone for their time and dedication to help - they really helped me.

Thankful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad you are in direct communication with the engineering team. Hopefully, your demise will help pinpoint the issue. When we used Flash for TV episodes that were 22 min long, we broke down each scene into its own FLA. The duration of each scene ran anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute but rarely any longer than that.
I'm good my man. Hope you are well also. 

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines