• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate dumb features fix

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every day I try to understand this software and i just end up hating it more and more.

does anyone know of a good tutorial page or walk alongs. i tried youtubing it but it doesnt alway cover the stupid stuff and im tired of googling every 5 secs this crap is too expensive for this mess

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about „Adobe Animate“: You are posting in the Adobe Muse forum.

I moved your contribution to the „Adobe Animate“ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you struggling with, Jane?

A rant helps release some steam, but if you really want help, calm down and ask a question.

Animate has some good resources and tutorial pages.

Animate Get Started

Animate tutorials | Learn how to use Animate CC

As for youtube, sadly I tend to agree - it is full of very active and confident amateurs with huge followings, spreading misinformation and sub-optimal practices.

This is the nature of de-centralised, democratic and unvetted information-sharing. The one who shouts the loudest and appeals to the lowest common denominator gets pushed to the top.

My advice in this regard is to look for written articles, which may have videos as illustration, but also serious textual part. This indicates that the authors have invested some time in this, rather than just screen-capturing.

Also there are some good books, like Chris Georgenes' "How to cheat in Flash / Animate" series.

Hope this helps!

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this tutorial. The ULTIMATE Guide to ADOBE ANIMATE CC! (AKA Flash) - Tutorial - YouTube

Also, there are a lot of tutorials built into animate.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 9.32.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tutorials from Joseph Labrecque are good. There are some of his on youtube and also on LinkedIn Learning if you have a premium membership or Lynda.

But since I am a hands-on type of learner I just messed with it for a while and I became comfortable with it after a couple of months and asked a lot of questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines