• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate export to ME to make video gives me warning messages

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate cc warnings of timeline scenes prior to export to video Media Encoder.  My animation timeline looks good the way I drew it.  Animation video out of ME is missing many scenes.

Example, one of several similar warnings: duplicate label, scene=scene 1, layer=final_line, frame 2275, label= rain cloud.  How to correct in Animate so I can export and publish my video in ME to look like my timeline animation.  Thank you.  fco.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Fixed or corrected.  Muchisimas Gracias Señor Colin.  I was able to change the guide layer to normal.  I wasn't familiar with that feature so I don't know how it was set to guide in the first place.  Exported movie to ME and quicktime video produced correctly and to my satisfaction.  Thank you. best wishes

Francisco

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any ActionScript in your timeline? Can you make sure that no frame label name is used in two places?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Señor/a
I’m not familiar with frame labels unless you mean the identification names I type for several keyframes or clips. Haven’t been paying attention to them. I just copy and paste different clips as needed for color or backgrounds, etc. Also not really familiar with action scripts except we were told in a class to select action script 3 and I forget when to use it. For importing audio or something. So it’s probably always on. I just recently learned that you can identify the frame by typing in a name in property. I’ll go over my short animation and do as you suggest re not using the same frame label name more than once. Below is copy of the warning messages from Animate. Thank you. Fco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin

I reviewed my four minute Animate timelime animation project for the duplicates and either deleted them or renamed differently.  Then cleaned up some of my layers. I had five layers with animation, background drawings or color panels.  I moved art work around and deleted two layers.  I exported to video media and ME published a quick time mp4.  It still produced a movie without some color backgrounds or missing drawings similar to the first movie.  I'd like to resolve this issue because the timeline layers and screen images in Animate on my computer look the way I designed it.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong and there was no warning by Animate before exporting to ME.  If it's helpful,  I can share a portion, say one minute of the quictime movie produced by ME and the same short section of a screen dub of my Animate screen and timeline that's on my computer.  Maybe the issue and resolution will be more recognizable to the trained eye.  Thank you.  Francisco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do try making a very short version of the animation, just enough to show the problem. Then put that small FLA online somewhere that I can give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ASC

I’ve sent two replies to Colin’s last reply (5-10-21) and they are not showing in the forum’s reply messages. In the upload box,  I selected the ‘Post’ button after I uploaded the fla file.  Copy below.  So I don’t know if he’s getting my messages so he can look at the problem.   Appreciate your follow up.  Thank you.  
Francisco  X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why they don't get through. What I had in mind was that you could use a service such as wetransfer.com, then reply with the link that you are given. If you do try wetransfer.com, it initially will give an email option, but click on the three blue dots, and then you can get a link instead.

You don't have to register or sign in to use wetransfer.com. Agree to their condintions, and use the free version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin

Here is the wetransfer uploaded link:  https://we.tl/t-SM00Nl4h3n

Hope this gets through to you.  Thanks for your patience.  Await your reply.

Francisco X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the file, and the MP4 exports without errors, and looking the same as it does when tested as a SWF.

If you were expecting the purple and green backgrounds to be visible, they won't be, because you have that layer set to be a guide layer. Here's the exported video if I set that layer to be a normal layer:

https://we.tl/t-n66IKaN6WV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed or corrected.  Muchisimas Gracias Señor Colin.  I was able to change the guide layer to normal.  I wasn't familiar with that feature so I don't know how it was set to guide in the first place.  Exported movie to ME and quicktime video produced correctly and to my satisfaction.  Thank you. best wishes

Francisco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines