Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate HTML Canvas Export - No 24 or 32bit texture is rendered

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm creating some html canvas online banner for my client, but the rendered spritesheet/texture always have artefacts in Png 8bit mode. When i switch to 24 or 32bit in export settings only html and js files are published but no png file.

I tried to reinstall Animate but it's still not working.

Anyone experienced this problem? Please help!

Thanx in advance

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a bug report on that some time ago. Probably the next update will correct that.

You can publish 32 bit will asset but not with texture or sprite sheets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a llink that shows all known issues that are currently open against Animate?  I would like to track this bug to verify it gets resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think there is such an issue tracking place for Animate. There's just the feedback form or 'wishing well' that you can toss things into and watch as they fall and disappear into the darkness :O)

We can be jealous of all the other apps that Adobe has deployed 'UserVoice' for. https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Perhaps we should all submit feedback asking for better feedback submission abilities!!!
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for the quick reply!

The only solution i found is to export images as image elements, that is oldschool and there is no option for 24 or 32 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines