• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate HTML5 - Sound handling

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, is anyone able to provide me with an idiot's guide on how to deal with sound in HTML5 Canvas?  I've searched the forums and whist I can see some answers, I either don't fully understand the instructions or the answers don't represent exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I used to work with Flash Professional years ago for web applications with Actionscript - life seemed so much easier then! 

Basically  I have an interactive project that has several movies on the main timeline. Within each movie there is a page that contains several buttons. I would like each button to play a sound. I would also like each button to play/pause said sound. I would also like if when playing another button the previous sound will stop.  I'd also like the navigation buttons to stop all sounds so that when the user navigates away from the main page or a different movie the sounds don't continue.  

There is similar request from another user dated 27th March but I need a clearer (more idiot-proof) guide.  This problems is literally ruining my life right now (I don't say that lightly).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines