Highlighted

Animate im Team animiren?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie animiert man am besten im Team mit adobe animate - wir sind 5 personen und jeder von uns hat die Creative Cloud aboniert.

nun möchten wir zusammen eine animation in Animate erstellen - überwiegend in der frame by frame methode. kann man parallel mit mehreren leuten an einem animate dokument haben - z.b einer auf einer ebene skizze , einer auf einer weiteren ebene line-art , einer farbe/licht und einer sound /lipsinc ? Ist das überhaupt möglich? oder ist dafür ein anderes programm zuständig?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate im Team animiren?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie animiert man am besten im Team mit adobe animate - wir sind 5 personen und jeder von uns hat die Creative Cloud aboniert.

nun möchten wir zusammen eine animation in Animate erstellen - überwiegend in der frame by frame methode. kann man parallel mit mehreren leuten an einem animate dokument haben - z.b einer auf einer ebene skizze , einer auf einer weiteren ebene line-art , einer farbe/licht und einer sound /lipsinc ? Ist das überhaupt möglich? oder ist dafür ein anderes programm zuständig?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this is the direktion i wase seaching, do you know if you can work simultainly in one file, using this method so no one has to import the progress of the other team members in one file ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 0
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i believe you can have settings to lock a file that's being edited so noone else can make edits until you're finished.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this with locking is like the opposit of what i need to do - we want to work in the same file at the same time - is it possible without having 5 different files at the end ? like if i change a thing on my pc it apperes on the other files too - if we have the same file open at the same time ?kglad​@

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know of any way for two people to have the same file open at the same time, both make changes and expect one file to show all the changes made by each.  in general, that's not possible.  you can see that if person A changes the color of an object to red and person B changes the color of that same object to blue, there's no way to both color the object red and blue.

the way it should be done, is one person starts working on a file that's locked so no one else can make changes.  so the team makes sequential changes.  or use two different files for the two people to make simultaneous changes and then afterwards create one file that reflects both person's edits.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 0