Exit

Animate Inquiry

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Good Morning

I'm new to animate and as a begginer was wondering if I want to animate a 10 min short film and I'm choosing HTML5 1280/720, do I have to animate story separately and edit them all together in like premier Pro cc for example or is there a way to draw all the animation in animate and where can I find the video tutorial for this.

My second query is can we use camera for more than just zoom in and out and if yes where can I find the video tutorial to get some ideas. 

I'll really appreciate if you can help me with these questions. Thank you

Warm Regards

VishiVishi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VishiVishi,

The Adobe tutorials on Animate are resonably good and there are beginner to advanced ones. Here is the link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/animate/tutorials.html

In the advanced group is a tutorial on using the camera. It can be used for zooming in and panning.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/animate/how-to/virtual-camera.html

A question I'll ask is what content are you using in your project? I'm wondering if you actually would be better using AfterEffects or even Premiere. You can use Animate for your work and export to video though otehr tools may work well, particularly if the final output is video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines