Highlighted

Animate losing progress after saving

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen anything like this before but animate has somehow not saved parts of my project but still saved others. You see yesterday when I was working on my project I made sure to save and close it like I normally do. When I opened the project today I've found that some of my objects, which were colored in yesterday, are now back to just being lineart. The strangest part is the fact that coloring and animation that I did later on is still intact and perfectly fine. Needless to say, I'm pretty annoyed and also very confused as to how something like this could even happen. 

TOPICS
Error, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate losing progress after saving

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen anything like this before but animate has somehow not saved parts of my project but still saved others. You see yesterday when I was working on my project I made sure to save and close it like I normally do. When I opened the project today I've found that some of my objects, which were colored in yesterday, are now back to just being lineart. The strangest part is the fact that coloring and animation that I did later on is still intact and perfectly fine. Needless to say, I'm pretty annoyed and also very confused as to how something like this could even happen. 

TOPICS
Error, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0

Have something to add?