Animate menu does not work properly on second monitor

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a problem with the menu when using Animate on my Acer T232HL touch screen monitor when I am using my mouse or pen tool.  Note: I do not have a problem using these devices on the monitor with Photoshop 21.2.4 or 22.1,  Illustrator 24.1.2, InDesign 15.1.2 or 16.0.1, Dreamweaver 21, or Media Encoder 14.7.

• When I click <File> or <Edit> the menu appears but when I try to select anything the <Control> menu pops up.
  • When I click <View> the menu appears but when I try to select anything the <Debug> menu pops up.
  • When I click <Insert> or <Modify> the menu appears but when I try to select anything the <Window> menu pops up.
  • When I click <Text> the menu appears but when I try to select anything the <Help> menu pops up.
  • When I click <Commands>, <Control>, <Debug>, <Window> or <Help> the menu appears and I can select items.
  • The menu works if I use a finger touch.
  • The mouse and pen work on the tools panel, the other panels and the timeline.
  • The pen tool and mouse work properly when I keep the program on my laptop (ie: do not slide it over to the monitor).
  • My laptop also has a touch screen.

My equipment:

Monitor: Acer T232HL, version: Abmjjz.  Connected to Intel HD Graphics 520

Pen Tablet: Huion Graphic tablet, Model WH1409

Laptop: Lenovo Flex 3-1580, Corei7, 8GB, 64-bit OS, x64-based processor, Windows 10, updated 10-14-20

Graphics: NVidia GeForce 940M, driver date: 12-31-20

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling v21.0.1, I also installed the earlier version 20.5.1 but still have the same problem.   I am new to Animate.

Thanks for the help,

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?